By John Arnold,Ray Randall,Fiona Patterson,Joanne Silvester,Ivan Robertson,Prof Author
Now in its 6th variation, Work Psychology is an obtainable and engaging exam of human behaviour in today’s place of work, written via authors who're all specialists of their fields. considerably up to date with new fabric that displays present learn and debate within the region, the textual content keeps its well known mixture of idea, examine and interesting examples.
Covering a wide diversity of middle themes, this text is appropriate for undergraduate scholars in company, administration, and psychology in addition to these learning for pro qualifications.
This new 6th variation bargains you:
- A transparent and constant constitution, together with a gap and shutting case research and different workouts inside of every one bankruptcy that can assist you to use what you’ve learnt.
- Attractive full-colour layout that aids navigation and enlivens the textual content.
- Extensive insurance of cross-cultural matters that displays the more and more worldwide context of labor.
- Learning results, lengthy and brief self-test questions, a word list, annotated extra examining and weblinks to allow your studying inside and past the textbook.
- All the newest learn and sizzling themes within the box of labor psychology.
- A new ‘Key debate’ function that directs you to key controversies and modern debate round paintings psychology this present day.
- A new ‘Research tools in concentration’ function that de-mystifies and illustrates with examples using powerful learn tools in perform.
- A new ‘Point of integration’ function which basically hyperlinks the theories among chapters, taking into consideration a better realizing of the subject as a complete.
- Additional fabric for academics is obtainable at www.pearsoned.co.uk/workpsych
About the authors
Written and edited by way of authors who're all professional lecturers and researchers of their fields, Work Psychology deals a transparent and authoritative creation to human behaviour within the workplace.
John Arnold is Professor of Organisational Behaviour within the tuition of industrial and Economics at Loughborough University.
Ray Randall is a Senior Lecturer within the tuition of commercial and Economics at Loughborough University.
With professional contributions from co-authors:
Fiona Patterson Founder Director of the paintings Psychology staff, primary Researcher the collage of Cambridge and traveling Professorship at urban college London.
Joanne Silvester Professor of Psychology, Cass company tuition, urban collage London.
Ivan Robertson Founder Director of Robertson Cooper Ltd and Emeritus Professor of labor & Organizational Psychology, Manchester company School.
Professor Sir Cary Cooper CBE 50th Anniversary Professor of Organizational Behaviour & overall healthiness, Alliance Manchester company tuition, and President of the British Academy of Management.
Bernard Burnes Professor of Organisational swap, Stirling administration School.
Don Harris Professor of Human elements within the Centre for Mobility and delivery, Coventry University.
Carolyn Axtell Senior Lecturer on the Institute of labor Psychology, Sheffield collage administration School.