By Karl Leidlmair
Read or Download After Cognitivism: A Reassessment of Cognitive Science and Philosophy PDF
Similar behavioural sciences books
Jean Piaget is likely one of the maximum names in psychology. a data of his principles is vital for all in psychology and schooling. Sociological experiences is one among his significant works to stay untranslated. Now a global staff of Piaget specialists has bought jointly to make sure that this significant paintings comes in English.
Neurobiology of Language explores the research of language, a box that has obvious great growth within the final 20 years. Key to this growth is the accelerating development towards integration of neurobiological techniques with the extra confirmed figuring out of language inside of cognitive psychology, machine technology, and linguistics.
Sensation and conception, 5th version keeps the traditional of readability and insurance set in previous variations, which make the technical medical details obtainable to a variety of scholars. The authors have acquired nationwide awards for his or her educating and are totally chargeable for the content material and association of the textual content.
Why can we gesture once we communicate? The Cognitive Psychology of Speech-Related Gesture bargains solutions to this question whereas introducing readers to the massive interdisciplinary box of gesture. Drawing on rules from cognitive psychology, this ebook highlights key debates in gesture study along advocating new techniques to standard considering.
- Macroneural Theories in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Learning to Solve Problems: A Handbook for Designing Problem-Solving Learning Environments
- Spatial Intelligence: Why It Matters from Birth through the Lifespan
- Psychophysics Beyond Sensation: Laws and Invariants of Human Cognition (Scientific Psychology Series)
- The Neurocognition of Dance: Mind, Movement and Motor Skills
- Oxford Handbook of Psycholinguistics (Oxford Library of Psychology)
Additional info for After Cognitivism: A Reassessment of Cognitive Science and Philosophy
After Cognitivism: A Reassessment of Cognitive Science and Philosophy by Karl Leidlmair