By Jean-Claude Kader
- Multidisciplinary reports written from a extensive variety of clinical perspectives
- For over forty years, sequence has loved a name for excellence
- Contributors across the world well-known specialists of their respective fields
Read Online or Download Advances in Botanical Research: 55 PDF
Best science & nature education books
Voice in Qualitative Inquiry is a serious reaction to standard, interpretive, and demanding conceptions of voice in qualitative inquiry. A pick out team of members concentration jointly at the query, "What does it suggest to paintings the bounds of voice? " from theoretical, methodological, and interpretative positions, and the result's an leading edge problem to conventional notions of voice.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This inaugural guide files the exact examine box that makes use of heritage and philosophy in research of theoretical, curricular and pedagogical concerns within the educating of technology and arithmetic. it's contributed to via a hundred thirty researchers from 30 nations; it presents a logically established, totally referenced advisor to the ways that technological know-how and arithmetic schooling is, informed by means of the background and philosophy of those disciplines, in addition to by way of the philosophy of schooling extra typically.
Advent to analyze tools: A Hands-On technique makes studying study tools effortless for college kids via giving them actions they could adventure and do all alone. With transparent, basic, or even funny prose, this article bargains scholars a simple creation to an exhilarating new international of social technology and behavioral learn.
- Inszenierung und Optimierung des Selbst: Zur Analyse gegenwärtiger Selbsttechnologien (German Edition)
- Humanizing Research: Decolonizing Qualitative Inquiry With Youth and Communities
- Regulators and Effectors of Small GTPases: Ras Family (Methods in Enzymology)
- Anomaly! Collider Physics and the Quest for New Phenomena at Fermilab
Extra info for Advances in Botanical Research: 55
Advances in Botanical Research: 55 by Jean-Claude Kader